Roasted Radish Chips Recipe
Crispy Roasted Radish Chips, a simple baked radishes recipes that makes crunchy, crispy radish chips in the oven — no air fryer and no dehydrator needed. Only four ingredients!
- 1 pound radishes, about 2 bunches
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pinch salt and pepper
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes, optional
Prep oven: Preheat oven to 400 degrees F (200 degrees C).
Wash and cut radishes: Cut radish bulbs from leaves and wash well to remove excess dirt. Slice the radish bulbs thin, about ¼” (or ½ cm) thick.
Prep radishes for roasting: On a medium baking sheet add olive oil and slides radishes and toss to coat radishes completely in oil. Sprinkle with salt, pepper, and red pepper flakes (if using).
Bake radish chips: Roast radishes for a total of 20-25 minutes, tossing every 5-10 minutes to brown all sides of radish slices. Remove from oven and serve immediately for best flavor and texture.
- Notes on radishes: An average bunch of radishes is about ½ pound (225 grams), without the stems and leaves. Baked radishes are best eaten immediately after baking if you’re looking for a crispy chip texture.
- Tools needed: knife set, cutting board, baking sheet
- Prep ahead: Get ahead by washing and slicing radishes up to two days ahead of time before roasting.
- Leftovers and storage: Store leftover radish chips in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to two days. However, the baked “chips” won’t stay crispy and will be soft leftover.
- Nutrition notes: This baked vegetable chip recipe uses completely plant-based ingredients, is gluten-free, and is a great grain and refined carbohydrate-free way to enjoy the crunchy texture of chips. The nutrition information was calculated using 1 tablespoon of olive oil as the amount of oil you will consume vs. how much is used to grease the pan is not the full amount used in the ingredients section.
Serving: 1serving (1/2 cup), Calories: 98kcal, Carbohydrates: 8g, Protein: 2g, Fat: 7g, Saturated Fat: 1g, Polyunsaturated Fat: 1g, Monounsaturated Fat: 5g, Sodium: 109mg, Potassium: 529mg, Fiber: 4g, Sugar: 4g, Vitamin A: 31IU, Vitamin C: 34mg, Calcium: 57mg, Iron: 1mg