Miso Ginger Edamame Slaw
Miso Ginger Edamame Slaw, a light and fresh take on traditional coleslaw featuring green and red cabbage, edamame and a miso ginger dressing.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 head green cabbage, thinly sliced
- 1 head red cabbage, thinly sliced
- 4-6 carrots, shredded
- 2-3 cups edamame
- 1 cup cilantro
- 1 teaspoon miso
- 1 teaspoon ginger
- 2 garlic cloves
- 2 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 tablespoon sriracha
- 3 tablespoons sesame or other oil
- Juice of one lime
- For Salad: Toss sliced green and red cabbage, shredded carrots, edamame and cilantro into a large salad bow.
- For Dressing: Combine all ingredients in a food processor and pulse until well blended, but not completely smooth.
- Combine the dressing with the salad and enjoy!
Storage & Leftovers: Because cabbage, edamame and carrots are vegetables that hold their structure well, this salad is unique in that it can be made (and tossed with dressing!) and eaten for up to four days after.
- Serving Size: 1 servings (about 2 cups)
- Calories: 267