Kale + Persimmon Salad with Pecan Yogurt Dressing
Kale Persimmon Salad with Pecan Yogurt Dressing, a simple salad of red kale with persimmons and pomegranates topped with a pecan and maple yogurt dressing.
- Author: Kristina Todini
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 0 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 dinner salads 1x
- 1 bunch red kale, cleaned and shredded
- 2 fuyu persimmons, sliced
- 1 pomegranate, seeded
- 1/4 cup pecans
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Pinch of salt
- 1/2 cup yogurt
- Toss shredded red kale, sliced persimmons, and pomegranate seeds in a large bowl.
- For dressing: Pulse pecans in a food processor until crumbled, or crush with a mortar and pestle. Add maple syrup, olive oil and salt and pulse until blended. Mix with yogurt.
- Massage dressing into kale and persimmon and enjoy!
Leftovers & Storage: Because kale is a hearty green, salad can be stored for up to two days after it’s prepared.
- Serving Size: 1 salad
- Calories: 400