American Flag Fruit Platter: Easy & Healthy!
Keep it healthy at your next cookout with this patriotic American Flag Fruit Platter with berries, jicama and creamy skyr yogurt.
- Author: Kristina Todini
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 0 mins
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 8 servings 1x
- Category: Desserts & Drinks
- Cuisine: American
- 25–30 strawberries
- 20–30 raspberries
- 1 large jicama
- Optional: mint, for garnish
For Yogurt Dip
- 2 cups thick plain or flavored yogurt (I used Icelandic Provisions)
- 2 tablespoons honey (if using plain yogurt)
- 10–15 blueberries (for flag ‘stars’)
- Yogurt Topping: Place yogurt in small bowl on upper lefthand corner of platter. If using plain yogurt, flavor to taste with honey, syrup or other sweetener.
- Peel jicama and cut into thin, bite size sticks (small enough not to give someone an excuse to double dip!)
- Arrange red fruit (strawberries and raspberries) in row on top of platter, followed by white jicama in a row below. Continue making rows until platter is filled with fruit.
- Top yogurt with blueberries in shape of stars, garnish with fresh mint and enjoy!
Make head! This platter can easily be made the day before and stored in the refrigerator for the next day’s cookout party.
- Serving Size: 1 serving (8 in recipe)
- Calories: 100